Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Susan Miller tells it like it is.

I don’t often read my horoscope, but when I do feel the need I head straight to Astrology Zone. After talking to my boss about the general funk everybody’s been in lately she pondered that maybe it had to do with the positioning of the stars and planets.

“Is mercury in retrograde?” I asked. (It is, by the way.)

“Maybe,” she responded, “I really do believe in all of that.”

So I headed to my computer and looked up my horoscope for the month. Where most of the page focused on the full moon. TODAY.

“A key relationship may become crystallized at the full moon, April 28, or you may change your mind about moving ahead, which would be a decision in itself. You won't be able to put off a decision, but I don't think you will want to. Even so, it looks like whatever you decide now won't actually take effect until mid-to-late May (or even later), which would be ideal timing.

Full moons like the one that will come up April 28 are often emotional times, and it's possible that you may experience a flair-up. Try to keep the waters calm, realizing that if you are getting upset, there's a good chance your partner's emotions will escalate, too. If you do have a disagreement or sense pressure at the full moon, a housing situation could be the crux of the problem. If this happens, you'll need to find a quick solution, but fortunately, you can do so by being calm, respectful, and resourceful. Also, with Mercury retrograde, nothing will be written in stone, so if the solution you choose now proves to be not to your liking later, you can change things at that time. Be flexible.

This full moon might bring a decision to get engaged or married, or conversely, to get divorced. A full moon will always make things very clear and a full moon in a commitment house, as this one will be, will show you the direction the relationship has been taking for some time.”

Which would explain why Frog Prince and I had a very serious discussion last night about me moving out.

C’mon. Admit it’s eerily accurate.

1 comment:

  1. Strange things were happening on Wednesday... how'd it go?

    ReplyDelete