Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving!

Things are a little crazy right now. I'm temporarily staying at my mom's house and scouting apartments just in case this trial living situation ends up more permanent. I can't even afford anything until next month at the very least and it'll be hard finding a place that accepts an adorable but naughty puppy. I figured it's better to start looking and saving now just in case, rather than scrambling later.

In addition, I've decided to move over to WordPress. I've been with Blogger a long time with The Smarter Princess and Unlucky Lucy and it makes me sad to say goodbye, but it's missing some features that WordPress can better provide me with.

So my horoscope was right I guess. Two big moves this month.

Please come visit at my new blog and change your feeds to http://unluckylucy.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment